The Squash Australia Learning Centre supports the way coaches, officials, volunteers and staff learn, achieve and record their squash certifications online. Our Learning Centre follows best practice with online learning coupled with face-to-face delivery, with the aim to ensure and effective and efficient education framework and provide opportunities to be leaders in coaching and rereferring.
Our aim is to provide a greater number of Squash Australia registered learners with the opportunity to attain knowledge to coach and officiate at squash events at all levels from club through to international events/competitions.
The Squash Australia Learning Centre provides registered learners with:
- Access to sector-wide and sport specific eLearning.
- Personalised training courses.
- Content tailored for volunteers, staff, coaches, officials and administrators.
Learners can access and maintain:
- Coaching and referee certification.
- Coach Tutor and Referee Appraiser certification.
- Professional development courses.
- Course Presenter and Appraiser certifications.
- Document and resource uploads.